MP1 Peer Blogs Reflection

Carey Zhu

Carey is working on creating a LoFi video. I'm actually pretty excited about this because I used to listen to a lot of LoFi and was super into LoFi culture. I know Carey, he's a really good fried, incredibly smart and incredibly talented so I'm keen to see what his final product is.
I also sit next to him and really enjoy looking over sometimes and just watching him work when I need a break from the research I'm doing. He's incredibly talented and I really can't wait to see the final product. Really impressed by him (he also has a YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/TasteTheSno )

Allan Yang

Allan's really impresses me just by the simple amount of research and history that's going into his work. It actually inspired me for my next film I want to work on (involving Irish history). He was actually one of the only presentations I was focused and attentive for the entire time cause everything he was talking about was just so interesting.
It looks pretty good so far and it's really clear he's putting a lot of effort into it so I'm really excited to see what he comes up with. I'm really impressed.

Hanna Dellarciprete

I'll be honest, no offense to Hanna since she clearly is working hard to create something great and is really has put in plenty of effort, most of my reason for picking her was actually her planning. I actually want to snag a few of her ideas for my own planning process. Especially the following

Toby McClure

Honestly I just loved Toby's cause it was really wacky and honestly I think it will be a hilariously fun short to watch once he's finished working on it. He goofs off a lot in class but I think he really is trying hard to make sure this comes out looking good. I'm not necessarily impressed yet but I think I will be when the final product comes out.

Tristan Parvin

Tristan is a peer that I have been impressed with since I worked with him for the first time last year. He's a great guy and a decent actor and I'm a big fan of the films I've watched by him. His most recent film was really well done for a high school student and he has such a clear passion for filmmaking I don't think I'd even need to speak much about it. I'm really excited to see his next work and whatever he decides to work on after that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pre-Production Blog Post

Understanding Plato's Allegory of the Cave

End of Marking Period 2 Blog Post