Pre-Production Blog Post

Update For What I'm Upto

At the moment i think I'm still good for shooting, I still have the final scene to script and still need to storyboard, but I have my costuming done, finished my casting, and have a lot of things done for what I could work on. I'm still a little behind due to having to work the past 6 days and my computer being broken but I've completed what I can at school and I feel satisfied i can still meet the production deadline.

Picture Proof

Andrew Casher

Location Release

Avi Dave

Zach Towner

Carlos Araiza

Mike McConnel

Drew Stuffick
I wasn't quite able to get photos of everyone since I had to just try to get pages when I could. However, I can wrap up everything else that needs done in the next 4 days since I can't film in the class period or anything.

Sneak Peak

Just to show off the work I do have done (only first page of the script because I plan on editing it before I start filming on Saturday)
This is just extra things I wanna keep in mind for the film

First page of the script (soon to be edited on set and in class)

Activity Log 11/18-11/26
Monday 11/18: Extra Stuff For The Cave
Tuesday 11/19: Script
Wednesday 11/20: Extra Stuff
Thursday 11/21: Script
Friday 11/22: Script
Monday 11/25: Script
Tuesday 11/26: Script

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pre-Production Blog Post

Understanding Plato's Allegory of the Cave

End of Marking Period 2 Blog Post